The Adelaide Fringe Artist Fund provides financial assistance to Australian artists registering their work in the Adelaide Fringe.
In 2017, Adelaide Fringe awarded a record $85,500 to 13 carefully selected independent arts companies and artists from around Australia to present their work in the 2018 Adelaide Fringe. View the past recipients here.
For the 2019 Adelaide Fringe, we will again award Artist Fund grants to selected artists, producers and events. Artists may apply for up to a maximum of $10,000 per project. Applicants must be Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents (this can include Australian artists living overseas).
Applications are encouraged in all art-forms and proposals which are ambitious in delivering new contemporary art for a wide range of audiences will be looked upon favourably.
- Be Australian artists (this can include Australian artists living overseas)
- Present the work in the next Adelaide Fringe
Adelaide Fringe Artist Fund Grants are open to individuals, groups and organisations across any art form.
Support may be sought for any costs associated with the following activities:
- Travel, freight, living away allowance and accommodation
- Artist fees or salaries for creative and technical personnel
- Venue and equipment hire
- Marketing and publicity
- Costumes and materials
- Adelaide Fringe Artist Registration
What this fund does not support:
- Costs associated with non-Australian artists
- Capital purchases
- Presentation outside of Adelaide Fringe
Adelaide Fringe Artist Fund applications for artists presenting work in the 2019 Adelaide Fringe will open in June and close in July 2019.
Having trouble or have a qeustion? Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Artists and Venues team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8100 2022.